Sunday, April 12, 2009

THE BOGGLE STOLE OUR HEARTS

The day before EASTER we went on a TRIP to the pet store and decided to get this sweet boy (he is an 11 week old Boggle). He adds some SPICE to our family and even though he’ll be LUCKY to survive all the love and affection he is getting we are the LUCKY ones.


He now needs a name and we can’t agree – any suggestions? Here are the ones we have come up with.

Easton
Trip
Chipotle (Chip)
Simon
Lucky
We have now added
Krypto
Oliver
Piper
(I thought we were trying to elimiate names..)
Do you have a name we should add or eliminate?

9 comments:

Kathy and Steve said...

I like LUCKY... He looks like a LUCKY and is so LUCKY to have three little ones and two big ones that are going to love him so much.

Kathy and Steve said...

Oh yeah, and an Aunt Kathy that is gonna spoil him to death too....

Kasi French said...

PRECIOUS! I'm a fan of Chip! The kids are getting so big! I do believe that this was the summer you were going to try to make a trip down here, right?

Kristin said...

am I the only person who doesn't know what a boggle is? Whatever it is it's ADORABLE. I vote Piper.

Jodi said...

Very cute dog (my vote is for Trip or Oliver - I have a stuffed penguin named Oliver). Bennett saw the first picture and said, "is that Colton?" And then he asked "where's Landon" and then he saw him and was very excited. Oh, and now he wants a dog too. :)

Shayla said...

OH, he's sooo cute! It took us forever to agree on a name for our dog. I like Chip or Trip or Lucky, those are all good ones. Good LUCK with all the potty training and chewing and "overwhelming-ness" that comes with a new pup! :-)

Amy J. said...

I love Chip and Trip too! But with American Idol I am also a huge fan of Simon! :) Very cute puppy! Sweet.

Lisa Christine said...

Now that has to be the cutest puppy that I have ever seen!

Can't wait to see what you pick!

Heather said...

He is CUTE!