Monday, April 20, 2009

Go HERE!

I was going to start a blog for my frugal friends in the tri-cities, but who needs to re-invent the wheel? My friend found this and I love her for it! Thanks Mary!!!

3 comments:

meand4boyz said...

Hey you,

Here is our site. www.menifeethriftymomsclub.blogspot.com.
You have to be careful with the grocery deals and make sure they are in your area because they are different. However, the drugstore ones seem to match up great.
Target is kind of a bummer because when I find great deals online the prices at my store don't often match up. There are a bunch of helpful blogs listed on ours and also a food storage step by step blog I found last night.
Love this one you found. I wrote the gal to get the All You Magazine. I always see people listing coupons they use from there.

Shauna said...

Hope you have a blessed and beautiful weekend :) ♥ HUGS ♥

Lisa Christine said...

So what did you end up naming the puppy? :)