Just a short time ago...
You were the cutest little baby, and now, well... our little beans is five years old, I just cannot believe it (nor do I want to)... You have brought so much love, compassion and fun to these past 5 years. Your love of music, dancing, creating and inventing keeps mommy on her toes. I think you must have the loudest, most unique voice - although rather annoying - We LOVE to hear it. And your laugh, well, it is something else. 
You like: Music, especially the Mamma Mia Soundtrack, Kids Bop and singing in Primary. Projects, projects, projects - anything that involves paper, glue, scissors, markers and whatever we can find, (your imagination and creativity amaze me). Cooking (and eating), you always want to help in the kitchen - from mixing and pouring to washing the dishes. Water, baths, swimming, sprinklers, did I mention he loves water? Imagining, playing house, doctor or hotel. Warm blankies fresh out of the dryer. DIRT!
You don't like: Not getting your way. Cleaning up the playroom. Being alone. Loud noises. Waiting for anything! The sight of blood. Being left out. Not being the fastest. Most veggies. Weird smells. Shopping with mommy.

What's new: School, you will go to afternoon preschool this fall and are so excited! Bedtime, you now ask to go to bed instead of resisting - love this! Drawing, you are learning the love of drawing (just like your big brother). Bravery, you are my super hero, so brave and independent, doing so many more things this year on your own.
Your Nicknames: Lan-shank, Landonator, Little Beans, Landon Beans

Mommy's Favorites: I would say your sideways smile and big brown eyes are at the top of my list! You also have this pouty look that just melts me. Your laugh, deep, raspy and so contagious. The way you sing from the top of your lungs (opera style) to let everyone know it is morning. You overflow with love and compassion, caring so much for others. You can get heartbroken so easily, but I love knowing that you want me to hold you when it happens.
As you start a new year full of fun and adventure, may all your wishes come true!
3 comments:
NO WAY!! I don't believe it... 5!!
I'm amazed by Landon's creativity too. I love to watch him play and invent. He is entertaining!
5?!?! I miss this little one!! That's it, I'm coming to Washington. Remind him who I am, please :)
Post a Comment