Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sassy Pants

I have been in FULL BLOWN creative mode lately.  My latest endeavor are these seriously adorable boutique style pants.

Paige's are so cute!

Here are Cheznee's - she picked out the fabrics & ribbon, watched every step of making them and jumped with excitement when they were done...but "Sassily" REFUSES to wear them... sad face :(  I was pretty disappointed, but I am not giving up on sewing her something cute.  She has her "own" style of fashion - so I think I will stick to skirts and dresses for her...
Anyway, I tried to force her but it was just not worth the pain so...I tried to threaten to give them away and she thought that was a GREAT idea.  So, here it goes!  If you WANT them for your little girl leave me a "Sassy" comment - first commenter wins...
 
***Please note...
My sewing machine broke and was a nightmare to use, so the stitching isn't perfect - (don't judge I have a new one coming...Happy Tax Refund to Me!) 
They are a size 5T

2 comments:

Kristin said...

WHOA Am I first?!!!!! K, no one knows Sassy better than my Miss Leila, she would wear them with pride!

Jennifer said...

Brenda, where were you when my girls were little? They never wore anything close to this cute. You are so talented. LOVE these!