So I haven't posted in a while.... I don't have an excuse, except we have been on spring break this week and have been taking advantage of it! No fun trips, or exciting adventures, just working on projects around home. The weather has been great until today! I can't wait to post all of our accomplishments! Until then, here are some (way-late) Easter photos!
Im glad that your MIA has just been because you are enjoying Spring Break! Im sure its nice to have your hubby around. I love the Easter pics. I cant believe Cheznee's curly hair, what a beauty. Of course the boys look handsome in their ties. I guess my sister is in your stake. She said she saw Kenny a few weeks back. She lives in West P.
Okay ... I'm going to come up and take the kids! They are just too dang cute! Chez is getting so big and I'm sure how the cutest little attitude to boot! Miss you guys!
I agree, you've been MIA for awhile and I'm glad you're back.
Your kids are absolutely beautiful. Angie and Michelle are always plotting for one of our kids to get married to each other.I might have to agree because your kids are so stinkin' cute.
4 comments:
Im glad that your MIA has just been because you are enjoying Spring Break! Im sure its nice to have your hubby around. I love the Easter pics. I cant believe Cheznee's curly hair, what a beauty. Of course the boys look handsome in their ties.
I guess my sister is in your stake. She said she saw Kenny a few weeks back. She lives in West P.
Okay ... I'm going to come up and take the kids! They are just too dang cute! Chez is getting so big and I'm sure how the cutest little attitude to boot! Miss you guys!
Yeah, I was wondering where you'd gone! Can't wait til you're back blogging regularly. The Easter pics are gorgeous.
I agree, you've been MIA for awhile and I'm glad you're back.
Your kids are absolutely beautiful. Angie and Michelle are always plotting for one of our kids to get married to each other.I might have to agree because your kids are so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment