Saturday, July 12, 2008

The word...

Ever since I started digital scrapbooking I have fallen in love with the word "GRUNGY." I used to refer to it only in the sense of my children. You know... "grungy" fingers, "grungy" faces or "grungy" clothes. Now I see it in a whole new light...... Grungy is so me and I think it is beautiful! What are your thoughts on "grungy."

3 comments:

Amy J. said...

I'll have to admit I love the style but when I hear the word I think of how I look when I have been cleaning house all day. :)

Alicia Leppert said...

I don't know what the style is. So yeah, grungy to me is still nasty.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I LOVE all things grungy. I suppose I've separated the two meanings in my brain. One for scrapbooking - which I love. And the other for dirty kids/house - which I don't love so much.

But, mostly, grungy=good:)