Colton's words this morning:
"It is too windy out here"
"Hurry Mom the bus is going to beat us to school"
"I don't want my picture taken"
"How much longer?"
Mommy's thoughts:
~Be a good friend
~Listen & Learn
~Be brave
~Hurry home!
Our brave little trooper showed no fear this morning. He got in line with his class and went right in with a sweet little goodbye wave.
After school all I got out of him was that he has 3 teachers, the classes were mixed up and the bus driver was lost and didn't know their names and where they lived. He made it home 20 minutes early, so, I guess it was an O.K. first day...

8 comments:
Aw, what a brave kiddo! I loved your first-day thoughts vs. his!
YAY Colton! I'm so proud of him. He's going to do great in Kindergarten! Tell Landon his turn is coming!
Wow if that is not a little Ken I dont know what is! How exciting and nerve racking for you and him. Im glad he did great. Is it all day kindergarten down there?
That first picture is totally classic. I love it! Glad to hear his first day went well. I love to hear what kiddos come home and tell you about their day, so random.
Oh boys...they never tell you enough info to appease a mom's curiosity!
Classic pictures!
I'm glad he had a good first day!
SO Handsome! I bet he's got all the girlies chasing him at recess!!
Hey Brenda!! *Your* blog is the cutest ever!! I love that background, the red is so striking! :) These are great pics, so crisp and colorful. What a cutie! :)
Post a Comment