You will have to let me know about The Little House on the Prarie show...I was never too keen on the TV series. But I think it was because it was so dirty colored all the time. Pathetic, I know.
Brenda, your blog is so great! I can't believe it took me this long to discover it...I guess I always assumed I was hearing from you on facebook!
You are extremely talented, in so many ways. I'm going to start following you around more so some of your artistic abilities will rub off me (I have none.)
And by the way, your boys did a fabulous job on Sunday...really, I was so proud of them, I felt like a second mother--esp.w/Colton, who I knew was so nervous. They are just darling little guys--you guys have a killer gene pool going. Can't wait to see how gorgeous baby #4 is. Have I told you enough times how happy we are to have you in our ward and neighborhood??
7 comments:
So jealous! I want to see Wicked so much! And it couldn't be better than going to see it with my sister and mom.
I want to see wicked sooooo bad! And I have been really wanting to try the cheescake factory, why is it i have never eaten there?!
Congrats on baby #4!!!
You will have to let me know about The Little House on the Prarie show...I was never too keen on the TV series. But I think it was because it was so dirty colored all the time. Pathetic, I know.
NO FAIR!!! I so wanted to see that this year, but it just wasn't in the cards. So lucky!
Brenda, your blog is so great! I can't believe it took me this long to discover it...I guess I always assumed I was hearing from you on facebook!
You are extremely talented, in so many ways. I'm going to start following you around more so some of your artistic abilities will rub off me (I have none.)
And by the way, your boys did a fabulous job on Sunday...really, I was so proud of them, I felt like a second mother--esp.w/Colton, who I knew was so nervous. They are just darling little guys--you guys have a killer gene pool going. Can't wait to see how gorgeous baby #4 is. Have I told you enough times how happy we are to have you in our ward and neighborhood??
And p.s. Tell us more about "Wicked!" I'll live vicariously through you.
Oh I heard Wicked was THAT good...and Cheesecake Factory...that place is a pregnant Mommy's dream - yummmm
Just love your blog and your family is the cutest :)
Post a Comment