Don't faint! It is me, back again....hopefully consistant, or as consistant as you can be with 4 little kids. Christmas and New Years have passed, Valentine's Day is over and baby will be born. What else will I have to do to keep me busy but blog...right! Not like I am actually going to venture out in public to scour the mall with my 4 troopers in tow.
Yep, number 4 will be arriving (hopefully) in the next 24hrs! I am praying that the hospital is not busy so they will actually call us in the morning to come in and not bump us. I am NOT a patient person - so waiting around all day - phone in hand might just push me over the edge....
We are all super excited for our little Paige to arrive! The boys especially... I think that is going to be my favorite part of the day - them getting to meet her.
Stay tuned for pics and details! Now off I go to sleep, or at least TRY to sleep.
2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow, Brenda...or today, that is! I hope everything goes super easy and smoothly for you. Good to see a post from you, keep them coming!
How exciting I wish that were me right now!! Enjoy every moment!
Post a Comment