Brenda- you are such an amazingly patient and incredible woman and mother. I don't know how you do it every single day. Tending to the needs your 4 adorable kids.
I'm so lucky to have you as my sister and as an example in my life. I love you so much and wish that you were closer. Can't wait to see you guys again and to hold my little niece.
17 comments:
Congrats! She is beautiful.
Brenda and Kenny - I'm so thrilled for you! Congratulations and she's darling! I wish I was there to bring a meal or help with the other kids.
Beautiful, CONGRATS!!
Wow she is cute. I love big babies. Nice labor!
Hooray! She IS beautiful, I see a little of all the kids in her too.
What fun, we are excited to meet her!
Congratulations! She's so beautiful and precious. I'm excited for you and your family.
Congrats, so cute! I think she looks like Landon.
quite precious.
what a blessed woman you are.
congratulations to your entire family!
That's one big girl. Way to go. Hope you are resting at the moment.
How cute is she! Congratulations! I am so glad everything went well. YAY YOU!
That's a big baby!! Congrats!!
That is so exciting! Congrats to your whole family! It's great to see you posting again!
You inspire me!! I can't wait.... I LOVE that you had another baby and I sure miss you from our Pasco Hood!!!!
Hope you recover fast and enjoy your new bundle of baby.
Congrats! I cant' wait to meet her!
Brenda- you are such an amazingly patient and incredible woman and mother. I don't know how you do it every single day. Tending to the needs your 4 adorable kids.
I'm so lucky to have you as my sister and as an example in my life. I love you so much and wish that you were closer. Can't wait to see you guys again and to hold my little niece.
Love you bunches and miss you all like crazy!
Hugs,
Auntie Shell
I can't believe she's a month old already! She is the sweetest little baby around. Hope you start getting a little rest soon. You do so much!
oh and that's my dad's birthday
Post a Comment