BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRLS! :) You make the cutest kids.Hope you are recovering fast.
This makes my heart happy! Counting down until September, love you!
Hey there. Had so much fun with you guys over the weekend. I definitely need to do that more often. This is such a sweet picture. :o)Have fun at the ocean. Miss you lots.Auntie Shell(PS- I think I caught Chez's bug, I'm home sick today...but it was worth it)
I have to remind my girls of this all the time. Hopefully one day it'll sink in!Darling girls!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRLS! :) You make the cutest kids.
Hope you are recovering fast.
This makes my heart happy! Counting down until September, love you!
Hey there. Had so much fun with you guys over the weekend. I definitely need to do that more often. This is such a sweet picture. :o)
Have fun at the ocean. Miss you lots.
Auntie Shell
(PS- I think I caught Chez's bug, I'm home sick today...but it was worth it)
I have to remind my girls of this all the time. Hopefully one day it'll sink in!
Darling girls!
Post a Comment